SPARSH is a voluntary organization of doctors, teachers and professionals who work for raising awareness about health and education in community. SPARSH has started Road Safety Awareness Program to create mass awareness about road safety measures and protect our children from accidents.
As a part of program, a poster making competition is being organized for all the children studying from class VI to XII. There is no entry fee for the same.
Participants get the chance to win prizes as follows
1st Prize : Rs 2500/ Cash + Certificate + Medal
2nd Prize : Rs 1500/ Cash + Certificate +Medal
5 Consolation Prizes : Rs 500/ Cash each + Certificate + Medal
All the participants will get Certificate of Appreciation.
• The theme is “ How to protect ourselves from road traffic accidents “.
The poster should be an individual effort of a child.
• Poster must be on a A 3 size ( 297×420 mm) or A 2 size ( 420×594 mm) sheet. Acceptable tools of drawing/ painting include pencil, crayon, water color, oil paint etc. Photographs, wires and other 3 D objects are not acceptable.
• Name and age of participant as well as school’s name and class/section must be clearly mentioned on the right lower corner of poster in front in the English language and contact number of participant or parent must be mentioned on back of poster so that the winners can be individually informed.
• All posters submitted for competition shall become the property of SPARSH.
• Posters can be submitted to the class teacher or directly deposited at SPARSH office c/o Dr. Bhargava Clinic Kshitij Complex First Floor Sector 4 Market Vaishali Ghaziabad near Sarvodaya Hospital between 11 am -1 pm, 6 pm-9pm ( Ph. 8800340247) any day except Sunday.
• Evaluation- A jury of eminent personalities from related fields, whose decisions are final, will judge the posters on the following criteria : Overall impact of the display for eye catching appeal, visual attractiveness and its ability to draw the viewer attention, clarity of the message and creativity.
In submitting a poster, students agree that the poster will be displayed at the 7th SPARSH Health Mela to be organized on 5th November 2017and will be displayed on its website www.sparshsociety.org and other social media.
Short listed entries will be informed separately and will be given a chance to display their posters.
For more information log on www.sparshsociety.org or call 8010247247, 9560599699, 9958245248.