1. Use breaks to do light reading of newspapers or other journals
2. Create a well-balanced timetable and try to adhere to it.
3. Create a timetable and allot required time to each subject based on difficulty level and also the number of gap days available.
4. Parents should remind their wards to spend less time on easy subjects but all subjects must be picked up daily or every alternate day.
5. Make short comprehensive quick notes/ flow chart for subjects with little or no time gap.
6. Devote early morning hours to the tougher subjects. Various studies have pointed that a student is more likely to remember early morning lessons better than the late afternoon lessons.
7. Do not stress. It is about keeping a calm head and doing your best.
8. So work hard and stay positive.
Important instructions to be kept in mind
1. Leave a line between two answers
2. Start answers with a statement.
3. Answers to be written in points
4. Maps/graph and supplementary answer should be tagged securely.
5. DONOT write your name/roll no on the maps/graph/supplementary sheets.
6. Ensure that questions are answered section-wise and in sequence in case sequence of section/question is changed mention the same clearly.
7. Manage your time properly give required weightage to all subjects.
8. Please read carefully the instructions given on the Title sheet sent from the board.