Rules & Regulation
- A student should carry his/her diary and identity card to school every day.
- Student should arrive at the school five minutes before the bell is rung.
- Students will not be allowed to leave the school early. In case of such a requirement, a note from the parent is to be furnished to the principal.
- No leave of absence is granted except on prior written applications from parents and guardians (except in case of unforeseen circumstances). Absence without leave or unexplained absence for more than 6 days render the student liable to have his/ her name struck off the rolls.
- Children will not be allowed up to appear in the examination if they do not have 75% attendance in the school.
- Students are required to behave politely at all times and should not use indecent language or, indulge in fights or quarrels with others in schools. The following practices are strictly forbidden:-
- Littering/Spitting in or near the school building
- Disfiguring or otherwise damaging any school property.
- Any form of Gambling
- Use of violence in any form.
- A student who uses unfair means in the examination will render himself/herself liable to such punishment as is considered necessary by the Principal.